It’s that time of year to bring out the cleats, gloves and helmets. But before you drop the kids off at the practice field, make sure they’ve been given a clean bill of health to play. Most schools require students to have a standard sports physical before participating in school athletics, but squeezing a sports physical into an already busy schedule is a challenge for most families.
Fortunately, the benefits of having a physical at Atlantis Urgent Care makes it easy to cross this important “to do” off your list:
- Convenient – Atlantis Urgent Care is open 7 days a week with extended hours
- Affordable – the cost is significantly less than a regular doctors office visit
- No appointment needed – Walk in any time or pre-register on our web site to save your place in line.
A sports physical will include the following:
- A review of medical history
- A recording of height and weight
- A reading of blood pressure and pulse